New Research Projects
We are delighted to share the successful projects in our 2018 seed funding round. The selected projects demonstrate a combination of interdisciplinarity, connection to the community and innovative research methodologies.
- Co-designing business education programs with the African-Australian community
- Developing a model for peer support in emergency departments
- The living archive of Aboriginal art
- Is zero-tolerance to violence a zero-sum game?
- Exploring the value of rhythm-based support with children who have experienced trauma
- Post-release family and community support for African-Australians in Victoria
- Co-producing safe, inclusive workplaces for mental health consumer workers
- Narrating neighbourhood
- Co-designing technology to support Indigenous people experiencing family violence
We look forward to seeing the ways in which these projects create opportunities for academics, policy-makers, practitioners and people with lived experience of social challenges to undertake research together.
Thank you to our assessment panel for all their hard work in reviewing the applications: Cina Wheeler (Community Researcher), Georgia Katsikis (Community Researcher), Bec Harris (Community Fellow 2016), Nyadol Nyuon (Advisory Board Member), Prof John Tobin, Dr Cathy Vaughan, Prof Shelley Mallett and A/Prof Sara Wills.